At SIRIN and Ghanshyam Beverages Ltd. we believe we have a responsibility for how we act in relation to the world around us and the society we live in.
At SIRIN we have a culture of advocating responsible drinking – SIRIN products are for most people associated with enjoyment, pleasure and socializing but can have the opposite effect if not handled responsibly, therefore we ask our customers and stakeholders around the world to always promote enjoying SIRIN responsibilly.
Here are some tips to help you derive more enjoyment and pleasure from drinking if you choose to consume SIRIN products:
- Do not drink and drive.
- Be of legal age.
- Know your limit.
- Eat food while you drink.
- Sip your drink.
- Accept a drink only when you want one.
- No peer pressure.
- Beware of unfamiliar drinks.
- Make sure that drinking improves social relationships rather than impairs them.
- Use alcohol carefully in connection with medicines.
- Respect the rights of individuals who do not wish to drink.
- Do not drink if you are pregnant.
Please enjoy SIRIN responsibly.